What to bring
- Food/Treats: Meals are included as part of our nightly rate. We offer a variety of dry and canned foods to suit your pet’s appetite. If your pet is eating a specific diet from home, please bring it as we are happy to accommodate that request. Please ensure to bring an appropriate amount for your pet’s stay in a container or original packaging. We will take detailed instructions on the quantity and frequency of your pet’s diet and serve meals accordingly.
- Medication/Supplement: Please bring all medications in their original packaging. We will be responsible for labeling each medication according to your instructions. We will confirm the dose, frequency and duration of administration with you. Ideally it would be helpful to know the reason the pet is taking the medication. Please be prepared to provide this information or provide contact information so that we can verify this with your veterinarian. A $3.00 fee applies.
- Bedding/toys: Having something familiar that smells like home often helps to make cats feel more secure. If you chose to bring along select items from home, please ensure that they are reasonably sized and can be laundered or washed easily.
- Litter/Litter box: Some cats can be very particular about the size, shape and texture of their litter and litter box. If your cat would prefer to have the same litter box and or litter, you are more than welcome to bring it along.
- Carriers: To ensure the safety of your cat, please bring your cat in a carrier.
General Cat Requirements
The vaccinations that we require are: Rabies and FVRCP.
We are happy to accept this information via email, current vaccine record or veterinary invoice or verbal confirmation from your veterinary clinic.
If your cat has special vaccine considerations or exemptions, please speak to one of our Client Care Team members today!
Pets with contagious illness or that have recently recovered from surgery, require special considerations beyond our care. If this applies to your pet, please speak with your veterinarian to discuss care options for your pet.
Senior pets are also welcome. In fact, we’ve cared for many guests from the time they were kittens to well into their golden years!
All neutered males as well as spayed or intact females, are welcome to stay in our cattery.