What happens if my flight/travel plans are delayed and I cannot pick up my pet when I originally planned?
* Cat accommodations are 4ft x 3ft x 4ft tall
* Double cat accommodations: 5ft x 2.5ft x 4ft tall
* Small dog enclosures are 4ft x 3ft x 4ft tall
* Medium dog enclosures are 5ft x 4ft x 10ft tall
* Large dog enclosures are 8ft x 4ft x 10ft tall
* Double/ Giant dog enclosures are 16ft x 4ft x 10ft tall
* Bathroom breaks which happen between 7am to 9am, 1pm to 3pm and 6pm to 8pm
* Health checks between 10am and 12pm
* Breakfast 9am Lunch 12pm
* Dinner 5pm
* Medications given as per client’s directions
Cat: We will provide everything your cat would need during his/her stay with us. However, we understand that some cats can be sensitive when away from home., and if this is the case with your kitty, feel free to bring along food, treats, bowls, litter, litter box, toys and/or a small article of clothing/bedding that smells like home to help your cat settle in. If your pet requires a supplement or prescription medication, please make sure to bring this along.
- Small dogs play with small dogs
- Large dogs play with large dogs